Call for Workshops
IJExperts are inviting any scientist or group of scientists to apply for organizing a Workshop or/conference in Rabat and Marrakech.
Those interested in organizing a workshop or a conference should submit a short proposal and are encouraged to contact our “IJExperts scientific advisors committee” or one of the members of the advisory boards (e.g., xxxx) at an early stage to discuss their ideas. We aim at having a decision on the proposals in 4-6 weeks.
After approval of the proposal by “IJExperts scientific advisors committee”, the executive manager and the workshop coordinator, will draw up the outlines of the workshop: the program with planning of the lectures and discussions, the number of invitees, time and duration of the meeting, etc. The organizer writes a short description and aim of the event to be published on IJExperts website. Thereafter the event coordinator starts informing the invitees.
- It is advisable to contact early the scientific organizing committee for the workshop.
- 4 to 6 weeks after the receiving of the proposal, a quick decision should be reached.
- The final workshop proposal should preferably be ready for an evaluation round 9 months before the start of the workshop.
- Between 3 and 6 months before the workshop, IJExperts kick of the practical organisation.
- One month before the workshop the final program should be ready on the website.
- Six months before the workshop the final program should be ready on the website.
- The organizers are requested to submit a short scientific report after the workshop.
IJExperts sponsor your workshop. Sponsoring depends on the scientific quality and the expected impact of the workshop as well as its duration, the number of invitees, and the need for funding.